Country : Senegal
City : Dakar
Headquartered in Dakar, Senegal, Speak Up Africa is a strategic communications and advocacy organization dedicated to catalyzing leadership, enabling policy change, and increasing awareness for sustainable development in Africa.
Through our platforms and relationships and with the help of our partners, we ensure that policy makers meet implementers; that solutions are showcased and that every sector – from individual citizens and civil society groups to global donors and business leaders – contributes critically to the dialogue and strives to form the blueprints for concrete action for public health and sustainable development.
The Graphic Designer is part of the communication department. Its main tasks are to design graphic and multimedia communication tools. The multimedia graphic designer is expected to execute new communication supports according to the already defined graphic chart.
– Prepare and realize all types of print / web / multimedia visual communication support (brochures, posters, leaflets, publications, covers, covers, displays, advertising materials, webdesign, banners, video integration, etc.);
– Layout of publications in different language versions;
– Support for the production and monitoring of publications;
– Retouching, editing and production of photo galleries;
– Uploading documents / articles / visuals / videos on websites;
– Realization of reports and video editing.
– Higher education in graphic design and communication with 3 years of experience in the communication professions and a designer / copywriter;
– Perfect mastery of editorial and typographic rules;
– Perfect mastery of graphic production tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, or Adobe Illustrator;
– Knowledge in editing and video editing (adobe premiere, adobe effects);
– Significant experience in creating models of user-friendly and ergonomic software interfaces (CMS logos and graphic charters, web application interfaces, etc.).
Expected technical skills
– Good knowledge of the Adobe suite (in particular, Photoshop / Illustrator / Indesign / Acrobat Pro / Lightroom)
– Good knowledge of the Office Pack (Word, Power Point, Excel)
– The common practice of multimedia software would be an added bonus (Final Cut X & 7, Compressor, Motion 5, Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Media Encoder CC, Adobe Audition);
– Concepts of motion design (Motion 5 or After Effects) would be a real plus;
– Good knowledge of the PC and Mac environment.
– Artistic sensitivity, creativity;
– Great rigor, method, autonomy, organization and responsiveness;
– Ability to anticipate, organize workload to meet deadlines;
– Ability to work on multiple files simultaneously;
– Ability to work in a team.
Please send your applications to email@example.com or fill the form below.
Interested in this opportunity ?